4/26/17 3:01 PM
PhuthoPortal – On April 25th, Phu Tho People’s Committee hold its regularly meeting under the chair of Bui Minh Chau – the member of CPV CC, Vice Secretary of Phu Tho Party Committee, Chairman of Phu Tho People’s Committee, Chief of Phu Tho NA, to focus contents such as the regulation draft to...
- The stable store – increases the expansively of... (4/25/17 1:58 PM)
- Small and medium enterprises on the new chance (4/21/17 1:49 PM)
- Implementing solutions to raise the Provincial... (4/12/17 2:04 PM)
- President Tran Dai Quang visits and works with Phu... (4/7/17 9:02 AM)
- Devout offerings ceremony held in honor of Hung... (4/7/17 9:01 AM)
- The death anniversary of the Hung Kings – Hung... (4/5/17 7:56 AM)
- Former Vice State President Nguyen Thi Doan... (4/4/17 3:49 PM)
- Phu Tho to launch Books Festival 2017: Multiply... (4/4/17 9:37 AM)
- Former NA Chairman Nguyen Sinh Hung offered... (4/2/17 9:14 PM)
PM regards traditional medicine as treasure
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc said that traditional medicine is the treasure of the nation and Viet Nam’s pharmaceutical materials are fully untapped at the Government’s national meeting on the country's pharmaceutical materials.
PM: VN advocates enhancing ties with Greece
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc has asked the Vietnamese and Greek governments to boost ties across the marine-based economy, maritime navigation, shipbuilding, agriculture and tourism, adding that Viet Nam advocates enhancing ties with the European Union, including Greece.
Country earns USD1.15 billion trade surplus in January
Vietnam’s commodity export and import turnover reached more than USD27.53 billion in January 2017, down 18.2%, nearly USD6.13 billion, from a month earlier, according to statistics of the General Department of Customs.
Made-in-Vietnam goods should make inroads in global market: President
Vietnamese enterprise should strive to promote Vietnamese products in the global market and improve their share in the home market, said President Tran Dai Quang.
Science-technology application enhanced for national development
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc has highlighted the crucial contribution of science and technology to the national socio-economic development at a national conference organized by the Ministry of Science and Technology.