2/20/17 10:07 AM
PhuthoPortal - The Hermann Gmeiner Fund (Germany) belong to the SOS Children's Villages International led by Dr. Christoph Marc Pressler – Chairman of The Hermann Gmeiner Monitor Committee visited and paid a working in Phu Tho. Welcome the mission, there were Vice Chairman of Phu Tho People’s...
- NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan offers incense... (2/6/17 10:44 AM)
- Secretary of Phu Tho Party Committee meets... (1/23/17 1:42 PM)
- Ambassador of Greek in Vietnam paid a working in... (1/23/17 1:37 PM)
- Vietnam – Japan Friendship Association of Nara... (1/9/17 3:11 PM)
- Phu Tho proactive, positive in the international... (1/9/17 8:42 AM)
- Phu Tho - 20 years of innovation and development (1/3/17 1:50 PM)
- Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam checks the health... (12/13/16 4:08 PM)
- Ceremony honours 548 patriarchs in northwest... (12/7/16 10:04 AM)
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc visits and paid a... (12/7/16 8:18 AM)
PM: VN advocates enhancing ties with Greece
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc has asked the Vietnamese and Greek governments to boost ties across the marine-based economy, maritime navigation, shipbuilding, agriculture and tourism, adding that Viet Nam advocates enhancing ties with the European Union, including Greece.
Country earns USD1.15 billion trade surplus in January
Vietnam’s commodity export and import turnover reached more than USD27.53 billion in January 2017, down 18.2%, nearly USD6.13 billion, from a month earlier, according to statistics of the General Department of Customs.
Made-in-Vietnam goods should make inroads in global market: President
Vietnamese enterprise should strive to promote Vietnamese products in the global market and improve their share in the home market, said President Tran Dai Quang.
Science-technology application enhanced for national development
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc has highlighted the crucial contribution of science and technology to the national socio-economic development at a national conference organized by the Ministry of Science and Technology.
Party chief: VFF needs to urge public involvement in Party building
Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong asked the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) to encourage the public to get involved in building the Party and strengthening the political system at the sixth conference of the front’s Central Committee in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho on January 4th.