10/3/17 9:42 AM
PhuthoPortal - From September 21st to 29th 2017, the delegation of the Phu Tho province led by Mr. Bui Minh Chau - Chairman of the Phu Tho People's Committee paid a working visit to the United States (US) and Canada. Accompanying with the delegation were Mr. Vi Trong Le - Vice Permanent Chairman of...
- The senior mission of Luang Prabang provincial... (9/29/17 1:58 PM)
- Vice Chairman of the Phu Tho Provincial People's... (9/18/17 9:43 AM)
- Vice Chairman of National Assembly Phung Quoc Hien... (8/28/17 9:34 AM)
- Delegation of Luang Namtha provincial leadership... (8/28/17 9:34 AM)
- The delegation of the Party Central Committee’s... (8/18/17 3:10 PM)
- Signing ceremony of the comprehensive cooperation... (8/8/17 2:19 PM)
- The Minister of Education and Training Mr. Phung... (8/8/17 2:19 PM)
- Secretary of Phu Tho Party Committee Hoang Dan Mac... (7/28/17 9:13 AM)
- Chairman of the Phu Tho People's Committee Mr. Bui... (7/26/17 2:36 PM)
Fatherland Front President named new Secretary of HCMC Party Committee
The Politburo has decided to assign Politburo member and President of the Viet Nam Fatherland Front Nguyen Thien Nhan as the new Secretary of the HCM City Party Committee to replace Dinh La Thang, a member of the Party Central Committee.
Dinh La Thang removed from Politburo
With over 90% of votes, the 12th Party Central Committee on Sunday decided to give warning to and remove Mr. Dinh La Thang from the Politburo, according to the press release on its third working day.
CPVCC discusses socialist-oriented market economy institutions
The Party Central Committee on Saturday morning deliberated on the project on improving institutions of the socialist-oriented market economy.
CPVCC convenes 5th plenary meeting
The 12th Communist Party of Viet Nam Central Committee (CPVCC) opened its 5th plenary meeting in Ha Noi on Friday.
PM regards traditional medicine as treasure
PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc said that traditional medicine is the treasure of the nation and Viet Nam’s pharmaceutical materials are fully untapped at the Government’s national meeting on the country's pharmaceutical materials.